Classic Type R wide body

25 minutes ago, Marshffs said:

Was this on eBay recently? Im sure this is the car that the previous owner lived near by. 

Beautiful looking motor. 

Clinic's done a few of them to various spec's.

Nice bit of kit for sure

3 hours ago, Marshffs said:

Was this on eBay recently? Im sure this is the car that the previous owner lived near by. 

Beautiful looking motor. 

Yes mate...A couple of years ago I gave up looking for a nice Type R and was thinking about getting a wide arch built...Anyway, this year i got the bug again but I was going out of my mind looking for a decent Type R and had basically given up, then this one came along..

36 minutes ago, Tidgy said:

The black one was built for marv a mate of mine, got sold on to a lad called chris whos from notts as well

Yeah i remember seeing it up there last year..Kev tried to entice me with it! There's a great a build thread on Snet of his car...Is it still in good condition?

1 minute ago, king_brilliant said:

Yeah i remember seeing it up there last year..Kev tried to entice me with it! There's a great a build thread on Snet of his car...Is it still in good condition?

as far as I'm aware, havn't seen him or the car in a few months, i dont think he drives it that much, it was up for sale again at one point.