Guess The Movie Quiz

Gambit

On Our Own Vesna ? only movie I couldn't find anything about him not even a screen shot 

And didn't know the sad tw@t was in spice girl movie that's him dropped down my list of great British actor's :) 

ok last clue, and if you don't get it from this i will have to tell you what it is

guessthemovie_zps154aeb23.jpg

that's a trio of mk2 golfs, the film had mk2 golfs throughout it and after the film was made a special edition version was made with the name of the film

it wasn't roger moores finest hour, all the years it's been out and i've never heard of it until about 4/5 years ago and that was only because there were old VW's in it lol

ok, new one, and if you love this film just as much as me it won't be hard at all, i could be quoted pretty much any sentence from this film and know what it was straight away

guessthemovie_zpsc20268f3.jpg

ohh err umm yeh i don't recognise that one at all, wonder what that could be

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

"Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!"

oh is it silence of the lambs per chance

Nice guess I believe you are right well done. And another movie fan what I like to see. Feel free to find a movie clip and post it up :D

I'm sure you know how to post a picture but if not we have some how to guides here 

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/forum-2/announcement-3-how-to-use-our-forum-video-guides/