Newbie here...hi all..

Stevew071

I've only been in 3 car crashes touch wood. And non of them I was the driver. I did bounce my nogging of the window luckily nothing to damage in my head ;) was sore for awhile :) Old Austin Metro in brown  :lol:  me and my mate going back awhile now, chipped in and bought it as an MOT failure. £85 we was both 14 :unsure: We was rallying it around a gravel track late at night my mate miss judged the corner. I remember thinking we was going to take off and fly in to the Humber lol it was near the river bank.

I can still see the tape cassettes flying around the car  :lol: I know it took us about 1hour 30+mins to walk home. And scrap guy took it the next day for £70 :D

Arrr reminiscing ;)

Did have a big motorbike crash with the same guy funny enough :) but that's another story ;)

Happy to hear it. Well I always look on the bright side of thing's, when you look out the window in a few week's or less you could be looking at one that has a power bulge from the bonnet ;) 

Ha !Removed! ha!!!!! Lmao...hmmmm think i need to join the Honda Civic club... Oh dear... I just bought a crappy civic 1.5..5 door 6 months tax and test...it is a Zetec though:( driving around in a balaclava at the moment... Hiding my shame:(....

• Like 1

Well it's Jap And It drives better then nothing. Oh and it has windows :)

There not bad cars to be fair. And no I don't want to swap ;) Not sure driving around with a balaclava is a good idea, what about when you need fuel. be sending us all VO's next ;)

Are you modding it or just using it for now as a run around car ?

I think I would keep looking for another Scooby. But I did say I was bias ;)

But you might find with a bit of TLC you might make a small profit with the Civic. Not sure what you paid for it. might get luck looks in good nick

To be fair its not bad, £400 and taxed it today at a cost of £75, got a whiplash claim going at the moment, see what i get and you never know!!!! Could be another scooby...turbo obviously....! But i will look out for lamposts... Going to be doing a lot of looking out aint I? Lol...

Well if you buy another Subaru. I will send you over some bubble wrap for the car ;) And I hope you don't drive the busses the same way as the car :)

So £475 I don't think is bad at all.

My mum loves her civic - she has got the 2.0 vti version, to be fair it looks like yours but with alloys and a spoiler so you could probably do some mods at a modest price from some salvage places.

Its a lot of car for a low price

You know guys? Think im going to keep the thing....alloys, spoiler decent exhaust might look ok...gave the thing a little blast before, being carefull around lamposts obviously:) its pretty quick...surprised me quite a lot...thanks again lads for the comments on my mishap. Cheered me up a bit:(....

I'm glad to hear it. The bit about the lampposts I mean :) And I will also excuse you of your ignorance and treachery as you have not had a Subaru turbo ;) ....Yet! :D

And your more then welcome to pop back and chat mate keep us up to date with the Civic. And at least our banter managed to cheer you up a bit. I'm guessing we have all had a car killed off at some point and know how it feels :(

What did you do with the Subaru anyway Scrap it ?