Newbie here...hi all..

Stevew071

Well guy's the Honda has gone.....just swapped it for a Renault Megane scenic:( can this possibly get any worse? Just waiting for my wifes whiplash claim to come through then i'm gonna steal the money and get me a Scooby...... Heineken and tears dont taste nice!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha

" Heineken and tears dont taste nice!!!!!!!!! "         

" gonna steal the money and get me a Scooby"

Good man what I like to hear :)

Take it the Civic just didn't feel the same with FWD

What sort of Scoob you looking at this time. And if you have snow where you are now your going to be kicking yourself you don't have it already :)

Make me cry talking about blobeyes :( Had to let mine go this week :( But I still have my Baby of them the Bugeye. And the Blob went to a great home, that good its still in the garage lol .

And like what Dale Winton use to say. Just think of the fun you could be having when you hear the sound of the... Subaru  burble in the snow. :)  

definitely something to look forward to getting away from the French product back to Japanese  ;)

Very true my next door neighbour just bought a Renault Clio Sport 54 plate and it's waving the white flag already. I was trying to talking him in to a Subaru, he wants one but not sure if he will get insured for it. And he wont buy a non turbo

Are you taking the pi$$??? :((

Steve - I think that was part of our illustrious leadership team looking

to make you feel welcome still even though you are having an unplanned break from

owning a Scooby ;)

Sorry Gambit, was not replying to the other lad, fair play to him, it was the welcome to the Subaru owners club i took offence to....guess you cant see it on my post...:( It was from the Subaru owners club!!!! Bit !Removed! late now:) ...lol...

• 4 weeks later...