Forge Motorsport Dump Valve Half Price!

Forge Motorsport

Hello all, thanks for the add.

I work for Forge Motorsport and we have stock of new/unused dump valves for the Imprezza V4 97/98.

We're looking to clear out this old stock so are selling at less than half price for £69.99! (But you still get the Forge lifetime warranty!)

These increase both throttle response and higher clamping load to maintain boost pressure more reliably.

⚠️ Please email me on ryan.maycroft@forgemotorsport.co.uk if you are interested ⚠️

https://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Subaru_Impreza_V4_Piston_Ram_Dump_Valve_With_Filter--product--800.html

Please also let me know if you have any questions and i'll be happy to help

Subaru_Impreza_V4_Piston_Ram_Dump_Valve_With_Filter_77238.jpeg

Hi n welcome , no disrespect but thats very cheap if it's a genuine item 😎

Just thought id add that v3 and v4 dump valve fitment are the same (to widen your prospective customers) . 

They'd also be suitable for any subaru with a fmic fitted, as long as you buy the correct dia "reducer" silicone coupler, to fit the fmic pipework take off and dump valve   😉

Hello. Thanks for confirming other fitment 😊 this is 100% genuine. To make it easier and to assure you it's genuine, I've set up a discount code to use on the product. Enter 'v4sub6999' at checkout and the total will reduce to 69.99 for you 👌 let me know if you have any questions ☺️