Actually quite an old member...

WideSam

Well, I’m back! Over 3 years since I had my last Subaru (my pain in the rear Legacy GTB, I’m sure a few of you will remember). 

Its taken me a while to get back, life seemed to get in the way a bit, but I decided I should treat myself. 

So here she is... my 2003 wrx wagon. Couple of paintwork issues but engine and box seem strong, no rust to be seen and seems to have been pretty loved through its life. Hope to get back out to some shows through the season and catch up with some old faces. 

97E44598-327A-438D-854F-E35FAFA62865.jpeg

• Like 3

Thanks guys, nice to be back.

Needs a good service first of all, purely for my peace of mind, along with a new o2 sensor. Then the paintwork needs some tlc. I’d also like some jap style plates on it. After that we shall wait and see, I’m perfectly happy with the power at the moment but you know as well as anybody that things don’t stay like that for long 😂

Thanks Steve. I’ll bare that in mind, will get a chance to have a really good poke around when this weather warms up a bit. It all looks fairly solid, but I got it for a very good price so don’t mind spending a bit as and when 

12 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

Welcome back to the fold, we must have just missed each other when you left/i joined, good to see another Impreza in the hands of somebody that cares!!

Sorry, didn’t see this just now! Yeah I left around three years ago, intended to get back sooner. Saw the start of your project thread earlier looking forward to seeing that unfold! 

My old GTB cost me an awful lot of time and money so I’ve definitely learnt there’s no such thing as too much preventative maintenance 😂

• Like 1