We wrap it up in swaddling at night and feed it v-power from a babies bottle. Seriously ALWAYS wanted to own one of these for 20 years. Finally have our first Subaru and it's the right one. It's better than I ever imagined. The other half drove it for the first time yesterday and was grinning from ear to ear!!! 

As a newbie to Subarus it took an awful lot of searching and research to find it. Had almost given up hope and was settling on a nice looking Hawkeye R Sport when this little fella turned up. Had to travel half way up, the country on a two day mission. Well worth it though. 😊

Mine was 10 miles away and covered in green crud and sap of a tree outside a guys spray booth. It was the tree sap that saved the paintwork. Everything else is getting sorted little by little. 

Sounds like something out of Jurassic Park! Bit of a labour of love then? The way I figure it is that these are an investment now. Obviously there to be enjoyed, but with them becoming rarer of you pick up a good one or restore it they are a real keeper... 

It had a scrape down the passenger door and he sprayed it after 6 years and sold it to me. Am working my way slowly through the rust... it’s done 83k and completely standard with original bits sorced from Subaru to replace the rusty ones. Costs a fortune but at least I know it’s being kept original. 👍👍

No worries, I’ll put on what photos I have. Unfortunately I lost the ones of it looking green a while back. I’ve also done a step by step guide on sorting the dreaded classic scratches on the front windows. I’ll put the photos up later tonight.