Anyone from Scotland or even fife

Kdyjas

3 hours ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Aye mate think it was on paisley road 😁

Ha quality. Back in Barrhead tomorrow to drop the car off at soundmaster. Stadard speakers are crap! Haha we should meet up mate. Your scoob looked mint mate👍

1 minute ago, GraemeSTi said:

Definitely mate! Its only childish to the people that dont understand scoobys! Haha iv got family that live in Grangemouth so not to far from forth road bridge... Could always meet up there to start. Heading up to see Andy at RA motorsport in the next few weeks to get the car ready for crail lol 

That’s where I got my 60 k service done from Andy at r,a ,,  knows his stuff eh, av never been to crail, no interested in taking it up strip but still fancy going sometime anyway 

3 minutes ago, Kdyjas said:

That’s where I got my 60 k service done from Andy at r,a ,,  knows his stuff eh, av never been to crail, no interested in taking it up strip but still fancy going sometime anyway 

Aye hes definitely clued up! Top guy and great to talk to. Aw i use to take the wagon down the quarter mile and it was brilliant so want to see what the blob runs so hopefully andy can work his magic and get it close to 400bhp! Lol 

2 minutes ago, GraemeSTi said:

Aye hes definitely clued up! Top guy and great to talk to. Aw i use to take the wagon down the quarter mile and it was brilliant so want to see what the blob runs so hopefully andy can work his magic and get it close to 400bhp! Lol 

400 on standard turbo

5 minutes ago, Kdyjas said:

400 on standard turbo ? 

Iv just bought and sc38 turbo from scooby clinic plus a 3 port boost solenoid. So we will see what happens mate. Im just wondering if the sti injectors will be enough or if i need to replace them aswell. 

1 minute ago, GraemeSTi said:

Iv just bought and sc38 turbo from scooby clinic plus a 3 port boost solenoid. So we will see what happens mate. Im just wondering if the sti injectors will be enough or if i need to replace them aswell. 

I think u might need injectors , fuel pump n fuel lines ,  no sure though but feel like av heard that somewhere lol 

9 minutes ago, Kdyjas said:

I think u might need injectors , fuel pump n fuel lines ,  no sure though but feel like av heard that somewhere lol 

That might be for bigger turbos am no sure,,  like u said ,,  andys the man that’ll know what’s needed lol 

12 hours ago, GraemeSTi said:

Ha quality. Back in Barrhead tomorrow to drop the car off at soundmaster. Stadard speakers are crap! Haha we should meet up mate. Your scoob looked mint mate👍

Haha i seen it when i walked past on my lunch just there. Aye a run down to Ardrossan harbour is a good one. Cheers mate its a work in progress 👍

4 minutes ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Knockhill karting?? 🤔🤣

Karts are !Removed! at knockhill,, av heard raceland in Stirling is good though,  but would defo be gd to go a wee run with a gd few of us in our scoobys., through wee villages etc 😂

I would be up for a wee meet somewhere my best mate lives in stenhousemuir he has a blob sti and we sometimes go a wee run out by the coast and stop for a chippy, we've been thinking about doing the applecross run this year, it looks proper good blasting through the tunnels on the mountain road 😉😉👍

6 minutes ago, stuartie said:

I would be up for a wee meet somewhere my best mate lives in stenhousemuir he has a blob sti and we sometimes go a wee run out by the coast and stop for a chippy, we've been thinking about doing the applecross run this year, it looks proper good blasting through the tunnels on the mountain road 😉😉👍

Just looked at that online,, sounds awesome,, prob need a few drums of v power in the boot though lol dunno how many shell garages be away up there lol 

Aye i'm sure the last Shell station is in fort William haha but would fill up some jerrycans down this way as it's probs double the price up there, does look quality though a couple of boys at work have been there and say its amazing the roads and the views, theres 2 roads the mountain road or the wimp road lol  which goes round it 😎👍

26 minutes ago, stuartie said:

Aye i'm sure the last shell station is in fort William haha but would fill up some jerrycans down this way as it's probs double the price up there, does look quality though a couple of boys at work have been there and say its amazing the roads and the views, theres 2 roads the mountain road or the wimp road lol  which goes round it 😎👍

Aye sounds good like,, no into single track roads though Cos am on my second front splitter as it is 😂 even the drive up to fort William is a gd drive,, only done it in my pickup before,  be even better in scooby lol 

• Like 1