Anyone from Scotland or even fife

Kdyjas

Nah not the wagon matey just the saloon, I'll keep an eye out for you aswell, normally take the coast road from rosyth along to kincardine as i hate that M9 it has to be one of the most boring roads in scotland and the coast road a bit more fun in the scoob 😎👍

42 minutes ago, GraemeSTi said:

Hi mate im from Paisley. First post on the owners club! Always good to meet other scooby members lol got a bugeye wrx wagon and blobeye sti👍 gimmie a shout if your ever up Glasgow way mate. 

I think I passed you the day mate lol

On 4/7/2019 at 10:36 PM, Kdyjas said:

Hi greamesti seen your pic o your blob ,  smart like 👍 like the reg plate too lol aye be gd to get a wee convoy together or summing lol 

Thanks mate! Yours is a cracker too👍 aye everyone says something about the reg. It suits it! Haha. Aye that would be good mate, will need to get something organised. 

4 hours ago, GraemeSTi said:

Thanks mate! Yours is a cracker too👍 aye everyone says something about the reg. It suits it! Haha. Aye that would be good mate, will need to get something organised. 

Aye we should organise a wee run or summing lol sounds childish but it’s cool having wee convoy of scoobys 😂

6 hours ago, Kdyjas said:

Aye we should organise a wee run or summing lol sounds childish but it’s cool having wee convoy of scoobys 😂

Definitely mate! Its only childish to the people that dont understand scoobys! Haha iv got family that live in Grangemouth so not to far from forth road bridge... Could always meet up there to start. Heading up to see Andy at RA motorsport in the next few weeks to get the car ready for crail lol