Banzi event crail 26th of may

GraemeSTi

Aye its an ep3 as well mate! Cracking wee motor.... He's running 237bhp and it's sounds mint.... Bit too high pitched exhaust note for me but each to thier own haha aye dude I'm well up for that. I usually head up over the forth road bridge way if you're near there? 

I sold my ep3 to some one over your way ,  be funny if was my old car 😂 am fife so just over other side o brig,, if my mate comes he’ll prob be in his bertone 😂 we all need to wait for him lol 

Haha thats would be funny😂...... My mates is a black 2003. Aw sweet mate pretty handy for us to meet then lol always wanted to get a good picture underneath the railway bride at the bit next to deep sea world lol ha that would be funny! Two scoobs a type R and a bertone😂 

I think that was the one he was originally wanting or the championship white one lol edit them out haha thier not worthy of a photo😂😂 that sounds like an epic wallpaper for my phone! Two scoobs positioned under the railway bridge lol 

5 hours ago, GraemeSTi said:

I think that was the one he was originally wanting or the championship white one lol edit them out haha thier not worthy of a photo😂😂 that sounds like an epic wallpaper for my phone! Two scoobs positioned under the railway bridge lol 

White ep3’s are about 8 grand lol !Removed! that,,,aye al defo meet up with you 👍night get a few more in the thread before banzai 

I know but they look amazing in that colour especially when you throw a bit of carbon on it too lol sounds good with me dude😁 aye maybe.... Would be good to get a convoy on the go lol so what's your's putting out then? 

Still a decent amount of power tho. Is that what you've got on it or is that what you need? . I was meant to be going upto see Andy at RA motorsport a while ago for some work but work commitments stopped that from happening unfortunately lol but on the brightside I'm booked in with andy forrest this Monday at 10am so looking forward to that😎 no idea what mine will produce after andys mapped it lol 

That’s what av got on it,, I thought Forrest had stopped mapping,, he’s the man meant to be,, is yours standard the now like ? Mine can be mapped bit higher if I wanted but they said it’s at a safe bhp ,, what mods u got ? 

Alot of people are saying that but he's not mapping classics anymore but newage aye he's still mapping. Nah mate I'm only running 305 at the moment, had it mapped by Duncan at race dynamix. Currenty got rcm 340l fuel pump and 100 cell sports cat but just received a decat downpipe so will be all decatted come remap lol don't know what I will get but I'm thinking about the same 330-340 maybe 

Think you’ll get that easy,, u could get even higher I got told but said it would be little less reliable,, feck knows,, I just know am thinking bout bigger turbo etc and getting to 450 😂 last time I was at r.a motorsport I got a price of 9800 to take it up to 800 bhp 😂

Well I'd rather have reliability than a few extra horses😂 that's my goal as well 450! Lol wow 9800! Would be so worth it tho to have an 800bhp scooby! 😂 Would literally rip the tarmac off the road haha 

It’s Cos it starts at 9 am ,, aye 8am bit early for me tae 😂 al check wi ma mates that are meant to be going too,, got a feeling they might drop out lol time u thinking like ? 

I can't make it unfortunately as i've got the kids, normally i would just come up with my wee lad but he been misbehaving at school so as a punishment he no getting out in the scoob as well as other things, hope you's have a good time though and hopefully we can all have a wee meet and drive at some point 😎👍

3 hours ago, Kdyjas said:

It’s Cos it starts at 9 am ,, aye 8am bit early for me tae 😂 al check wi ma mates that are meant to be going too,, got a feeling they might drop out lol time u thinking like ?

I think I'm dropping my wee lassie off to my mum in Grangemouth about 10 so anytime after thats good for me mate, forth road bridge is only 15-20 mind away from there lol I had a look at that clan japan website, looks like a decent club like. 

3 hours ago, stuartie said:

I can't make it unfortunately as i've got the kids, normally i would just come up with my wee lad but he been misbehaving at school so as a punishment he no getting out in the scoob as well as other things, hope you's have a good time though and hopefully we can all have a wee meet and drive at some point 😎👍

Ha its no good when the kids start playing up but I get you need to put your foot down lol my wee girls only a year and a half so iv got all of this to look forward to😂 aye mate that would be good👍