Hi there

Chaddyp

just joined thought I would say hi, hi, got a wrx sti hatchback it's my 2nd scooby had an sti iv in forest green with gold ultralights before but a currys driver wrote that off by reversing into it while parked outside my house still sore 10 years later

He said he lost control while turning round, hit the rear 1/4 smashing the car into the kerb, currys agency driver in a 7.5ton lorry, I'm a lorry driver myself so didn't want to hear his excuses, It had only done 34k and had been serviced every 6 months without fail, had group n brakes fitted, 300bhp n was my dream car, I loved it and it's the reason I can never love a car again, i just really really like them these days

Woops a 7.5 tonne lorry that will do it. That can be the killer with cars, some idiot can take it away from you in a second after pouring all that love and money into her. Happen to my big bumper mk2 Golf GTI 16v Last year made too J plate, only 34K miles written off by a £250 polo who failed to stop at a give way and ploughed into side of me. Not only that she somehow tried to blame me stupid b**tch and i helped her after the accident, lent her my phone (nokia3210 days) to call husband who was 7ft tall. Anyway they paid up in the end.