Wrx sti 2006 ppp Rolling road figures

All i can tell you my 2007 wrx made 267bhp with 335ft lb. Car is completely standard except back box and panel filter. How many miles, any mods, 2 or 2.5 liter? There is a post full of maps on this forum so you can compare. What is PPP STI supposed to do? Does not look too bad if totally standard but i am no expert by any means.

It’s a wrx 2.5 sti  prodrive supposed to be running 316bhp from new that is . Done 86k miles . Obv it’s lost a few horses since new . Also noticed on way hone is hesitating from 4000 rpm so can’t be a good sign lol . The bloke was saying it’s a very slow pickup and should not be like that .  

On 7/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, Turnerdv10 said:

It’s a wrx 2.5 sti  prodrive supposed to be running 316bhp from new that is . Done 86k miles . Obv it’s lost a few horses since new . Also noticed on way hone is hesitating from 4000 rpm so can’t be a good sign lol . The bloke was saying it’s a very slow pickup and should not be like that .  

My car was stuttering and hesatating after 4k rpm, was scratching my head for a while about it, changed maf sensor, cam sensors ect.

Decided to change the spark plugs, they were in bad condition and looked old and it fixed the problem, pulls like a dream, so if you haven't had your sparkies out yet, do it!

• Like 1

Unless im mistaken the dyno is in the wrong mode, Should be in shoot_44, also looks like the gear ratio is set different to my old wrx.

'Shoot_44 Four cylinder 4WD passenger cars eg Subaru WRX'

'3.536'

Im not sure what 'shoot_AF' actually is.

Do you know what gear it was in when they ran it?