Looking to buy Impreza WRX type RA / R STI

ETAYLOR247

Hey everyone, looking to buy the above. Under 60k mileage (must be confirmed), 1997+ year. Will look at anything that fits what I’ve written. My dad has imported close to 100 Impreza’s (when I was too young to drive) and now I want one! Cash in bank ready, not just browsing. Thanks, Eddie 

Seeing as you've posted in this section,  I assume you've already seen it but there is a member selling a type r with 68k with a uprated engine and hawk dccd 6 speed .

I know it's not standard but the 6 speed and later engine are probably worth £4k in parts alone .

So here's a link and good luck with the search 

6 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Seeing as you've posted in this section,  I assume you've already seen it but there is a member selling a type r with 68k with a uprated engine and hawk dccd 6 speed .

I know it's not standard but the 6 speed and later engine are probably worth £4k in parts alone .

So here's a link and good luck with the search 

Thank you for the reply. I had seen it, nice car but a lot more work done to it than I would like. Looking to maybe import one myself after looking around.

Relatively standard ones do come up but not that often . If they've been in the uk for a few years obviously rust can become a issue but hence why I shared Nick's one as it's only been over here for a couple of years .

Is it going to be a investment,  weekend toy, something to play with (mod) or daily driver? 

As I know someone selling a few of his rare scoobs and would see if he has anything to fit your bill 

7 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Relatively standard ones do come up but not that often . If they've been in the uk for a few years obviously rust can become a issue but hence why I shared Nick's one as it's only been over here for a couple of years .

Is it going to be a investment,  weekend toy, something to play with (mod) or daily driver? 

As I know someone selling a few of his rare scoobs and would see if he has anything to fit your bill 

I’ve always appreciated nice version 1s. My dad used to import them for a living some 10-15 years ago. Just looking for a great example to use around 3 times a week (I’m in central London) but also something that won’t lose money. Ideally a nice clean 99/00 STI. Have a good budget for the right one. Thanks again

Think last count he had over 30 cars , majority of which are Impreza's 😎 

So there's quite a few not for sale (track and newage scoobies ) but he's definitely got a addiction lol . Think it's only due to his storage costs going up so he has to empty one of his workshops lol .

Screenshot_20190902-165650_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190902-165318_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

Sure is a lovely collection of scoobies , dare say the Mc Rae and the press car are gonna be worth a few quid in a few years .

I'd love a few off the list myself but I like to "improve " motors and struggle to keep them standard enough to be a investment 🙄

Pm'd @Jamina

PM'd @ETAYLOR247

15 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

I'd love a few off the list myself but I like to "improve " motors and struggle to keep them standard enough to be a investment 🙄

Me to - that is engineering take something and improve - If I was lucky enough to be able to buy an original cobra - the brakes would have a serious upgrade, originals stored nicely away

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 5:01 PM, savage bulldogs said:

Think last count he had over 30 cars , majority of which are Impreza's 😎 

So there's quite a few not for sale (track and newage scoobies ) but he's definitely got a addiction lol . Think it's only due to his storage costs going up so he has to empty one of his workshops lol .

Screenshot_20190902-165650_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190902-165318_Samsung Internet.jpg

With all them bonnets up, where would you start on a Saturday afternoon, armed with a few tinnies! 

Looking for a version 2 myself but those look a bit too nice for what I have planned. Anyone know of any for sale that need a little work?