Nasty

Siluro

https://news.sky.com/story/dashcam-f...ision-11905785

Glad biker survived. No excuses for that one. No road signs so not many or any accidents been there before so the corner cannot be as bad as camera makes it seem. Dry nice day. Looks like the camera picks up something in the car before impact. Was he distracted as that can be he only excuse (poor one at that)? Anyone know the guy?

Seen this all over social media - Great that the chap survived, only watched footage on my phone so cannot call too much on reasoning, distraction etc but I agree the conditions and the road etc all look perfectly manageable - looking at the footage though I didn't think the corner as that 'blind' but it is easy to be the arm chair commentator.

The driver got a stiff sentence - justifiable - It makes even more of a mockery of the sentences dished out to the car and bike thieves we appear to be plagued with currently   

From the vid just looks like he went round the bend to fast and ran wide, went to pull back left and !Removed! stepped out and then bang, although don't think that would have made any difference to the outcome. 

Don't see any warning signs to say sharp left bend unless they are further back. As said doesn't look blind.

No mallace in what he did, he just got it wrong, not that it takes away from what happened.