Clutch pedal sticking to floor and sticky

jancharlieb3

Hoping someone can help me. So I heavy accelerated my scoob earlier, brought all the way up to 7000rpm and clutch just stuck to the floor when I tried changing to second. Car is driving and changing gears but it’s really hard and sticky to get it into gears when driving. Bitting point on clutch is pretty much instant when before it was at half way. Clutch pedal feels completely loose like there’s nothing there and sticking to the floor. What have I done. Is this an expensive fix? And what do I need to do to get it fixed. Car already started to judder and vibrate for the past week or so since I drove over a speed bump at 30-40mph but not noticing the speed bump in time. Some please help. Would it be the flywheel?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Another update, very quiet like knocking noise when it’s stationary and in neutral and when you press the clutch even though it’s soft, the knocking stops. I’ve got a feeling it’s the slave cylinder and flywheel but could be wrong?

More updates, so took the inter cooler off to see the slave cylinder and it’s moving, tried to bleed it but no air coming out just clutch fluid. But pedal is still sit and sticky. Not sure what it could be. Like I said car is drivable but smells like something is burning if you drive it but not clutch smell. Very quiet tapping if you not press the clutch in but when you press it in it stops.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 6:45 PM, jancharlieb3 said:

Hoping someone can help me. So I heavy accelerated my scoob earlier, brought all the way up to 7000rpm and clutch just stuck to the floor when I tried changing to second. Car is driving and changing gears but it’s really hard and sticky to get it into gears when driving. Bitting point on clutch is pretty much instant when before it was at half way. Clutch pedal feels completely loose like there’s nothing there and sticking to the floor. What have I done. Is this an expensive fix? And what do I need to do to get it fixed. Car already started to judder and vibrate for the past week or so since I drove over a speed bump at 30-40mph but not noticing the speed bump in time. Some please help. Would it be the flywheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate I got a 94 Subaru Mine doing the same Had a look the spring is broken on the clutch fork so now getting new spring £6.80 glad it was a Cheap fix

E4AC9247-2FB4-4FAC-87CE-83EB31B8AAF1.png

• Like 1

Yeah the spring is on there. Really not sure what it could be. Like I said the gears are changing but it’s hard to change them and the bitting point on the clutch is instant almost within 1-2mm lifting it and it’s bitting. And there is not a burning smell from the clutch. Slave and master cylinder look fine as well.