STI tax?

Woolley_5913

So I'm needing a new steering wheel for an '05 wrx.  A wrx wheel is like £80,  literally the same wheel but from an sti so it has sti instead of the subaru logo £180?!  Like is this, is this a thing?  Surely people wouldn't pay all that for a different airbag 😂😂

11 hours ago, Woolley_5913 said:

So I'm needing a new steering wheel for an '05 wrx.  A wrx wheel is like £80,  literally the same wheel but from an sti so it has sti instead of the subaru logo £180?!  Like is this, is this a thing?  Surely people wouldn't pay all that for a different airbag 😂😂

Surely that's like saying' I just bought primark jeans for £7.00, so why would anyone buy Levi's for £100.00 ?

17 minutes ago, SF5Fozzi said:

Surely that's like saying' I just bought primark jeans for £7.00, so why would anyone buy Levi's for £100.00 ?

I totally disagree.  It's more like Levis selling a pair of jeans with the Levis logo on a blue tab for £40 but an *identical* pair of jeans with the Levis logo on a red tab for £100.

2 hours ago, Rampant said:

I totally disagree.  It's more like Levis selling a pair of jeans with the Levis logo on a blue tab for £40 but an *identical* pair of jeans with the Levis logo on a red tab for £100.

This is exactly it.  Never knew it was a thing though like you are literally paying more than double the price for a different logo. 

19 hours ago, Tidgy said:

oof, royal steering wheels do recovering if you fancy going that route. no idea on price but they do look dam good when they are done

Cheers mate.  I'll have a look into them.  I'm in 2 minds of getting a standard wheel or a nardi,  did like the feel of it in my old car...  maybe something for later that though 🤔