Jump to content

STI tax?


Woolley_5913
 Share

Recommended Posts

So I'm needing a new steering wheel for an '05 wrx.  A wrx wheel is like £80,  literally the same wheel but from an sti so it has sti instead of the subaru logo £180?!  Like is this, is this a thing?  Surely people wouldn't pay all that for a different airbag 😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Woolley_5913 said:

So I'm needing a new steering wheel for an '05 wrx.  A wrx wheel is like £80,  literally the same wheel but from an sti so it has sti instead of the subaru logo £180?!  Like is this, is this a thing?  Surely people wouldn't pay all that for a different airbag 😂😂

Surely that's like saying' I just bought primark jeans for £7.00, so why would anyone buy Levi's for £100.00 ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, SF5Fozzi said:

Surely that's like saying' I just bought primark jeans for £7.00, so why would anyone buy Levi's for £100.00 ?

I totally disagree.  It's more like Levis selling a pair of jeans with the Levis logo on a blue tab for £40 but an *identical* pair of jeans with the Levis logo on a red tab for £100.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rampant said:

I totally disagree.  It's more like Levis selling a pair of jeans with the Levis logo on a blue tab for £40 but an *identical* pair of jeans with the Levis logo on a red tab for £100.

This is exactly it.  Never knew it was a thing though like you are literally paying more than double the price for a different logo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Tidgy said:

oof, royal steering wheels do recovering if you fancy going that route. no idea on price but they do look dam good when they are done

Cheers mate.  I'll have a look into them.  I'm in 2 minds of getting a standard wheel or a nardi,  did like the feel of it in my old car...  maybe something for later that though 🤔 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership