RB320 Newbie

JockRB320

Sounds like a good bunch of extras that! Are the engine internals upgraded at all from stock do you know?

And FMIC = front mounted intercooler

Looks like I can see the intercooler in the bumper in that first pic. Can't quite make it out since its cut off in the pic and not straight on so could be mistaken.

Oh yes it's made it in my top 10 car's :D 

The Impreza RB320 takes its name from the late 2001 World Rally Champion, Richard Burns, combined with the car’s horsepower So you are right with the 320 part. Their also limited amount of them not sure what that is I just want one :D 

I think thats what I liked most about them. Everything that prodrive made for the RB320 can be bought now so could easily make any STI the same spec really but the seats are black leather with the RB orange badge you can't get among a few other limited thing's unless someone breaks one ofc. I've seen one that someone had crashed :( almost made me cry  :unsure:

Sounds like a good bunch of extras that! Are the engine internals upgraded at all from stock do you know?

Looks like I can see the intercooler in the bumper in that first pic. Can't quite make it out since its cut off in the pic and not straight on so could be mistaken.

Thats just the front grill kit that comes as standard on the RB320.

I may be corrected here but I think that only 320 RB320's were made, which if correct makes it pretty rare.

Thats just the front grill kit that comes as standard on the RB320.

I may be corrected here but I think that only 320 RB320's were made, which if correct makes it pretty rare.

Thats correct but I would say there is less then that now :( I've seen one crashed not sure if it was rebuilt or not. 

No engine internals are upgraded on the RB320 as basically it is the Subaru approved Prodrive kit fitted to the STI

• Like 1