New Member....sup?

I just bought my first Impreza so I can garage my S14 and work on it at weekends. I bought it in Northampton and drove it back to Liverpool today. I already love it. It’s a 2003 WRX bugeye wagon. It’s pretty much standard apart from wheel and brake upgrades. Looking forward to some good advice and knowledge from you all.

hi welcome........if its good and very clean leave it standard,but if its a rusty motor then mod it,clean impreza over 15years are hard to find,they dont do well in this country cos of climate and road salt during winter,most of the parts are bolt on,but the body is another story altogether,preserve the body best that you can

2 hours ago, nictriumph said:

hi welcome........if its good and very clean leave it standard,but if its a rusty motor then mod it,clean impreza over 15years are hard to find,they dont do well in this country cos of climate and road salt during winter,most of the parts are bolt on,but the body is another story altogether,preserve the body best that you can

After a week of driving it and thoroughly checking it over; I am so happy with the purchase. There’s a couple of small dents on the body and a tiny bit of rust bubbling on both the rear arches which I can sort myself. It feels brand new to drive.

E9CC5B11-3A75-4DCC-8834-0D6122F83623.png

0B8E5FC2-7CCB-4CB4-BF7C-7D3EE0A35A27.png

• Like 1