Competition Time

Gambit

Ok just for a bit of fun this month only, here is a chance to win THIS free of charge inc P&P 

RULES

Post a picture up of your car "Subaru" next to a war memorial by the 25th it's as simple as that. Then we will have a vote of who's picture is the best until the 30th. Voted by the members. We will sort out who's topped the votes, and who ever get's the most win's the gauge easy ;) 

So get driving around and taking some photo's. 

Any with the S.O.C sticker's on will get a +1 point ;) 

Best Of Luck 

• Like 1

I know none of these are eligible for the competition but here is a pic of my car on a trip I did with some friends recently, who also own Legacy's, whereby we visited a lot of the D-day war memorial sites in France. 

null_zpsd36cf8b3.jpg

Here are some pics of the memorial sites we visited.

null_zps6d460565.jpg

null_zps038d79a8.jpg

null_zpscc82ed4b.jpg

null_zpsc8ef0adb.jpg

• Like 2

null_zps7e1b615f.jpg

null_zps067d664e.jpg

null_zps836bc26b.jpg

null_zpsebdedf54.jpg

It was a very educational trip and I didn't realise the scale of it all until I did this trip. If any of you are interested in learning more about the war then I highly recommend visiting all the D-day war memorial sites. It really was an eye opener for me. 

• Like 2

@iain there is the memorial down the marsh on the roundabout, or there ιs strike force up naphill! Though I won't be driving anywhere today lol

Or tomorrow probably lol, give us a shout when you want a trip out to do this? Also there is a drift meet at bovingdon Saturday 9th Nov if your interested?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Or tomorrow probably lol, give us a shout when you want a trip out to do this? Also there is a drift meet at bovingdon Saturday 9th Nov if your interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh up for that drift meet defo bud! I'll drop you a message tomorow to get some pics! How'd you get on with the coilovers?

• Like 1

Some fantastic pictures there Bip look's like it was a great run out too. I recognize the bridge Pegasus bridge isn't it ? 

And think it was a great idea that run. Is that where you was when Craig was looking for a Legacy for the Fifth Gear show ?

And thanks for sharing mate :)

Yes it is the Pegasus Bridge. There is a small cafe right next to it where we stopped for coffee and a sandwich. While sat there we were lucky enough to see it in action.  :)

Yeah thats the trip we were on when Fifth Gear were looking for a Legacy unfortunately, but we have the wrong generation, So we wouldn't have been much help anyway.

• Like 1

I thought that was the bridge I didn't even know it still worked :) 

Yeah your Dad said you didn't have the same one's :( way it goes I guess sometimes certainly look's like it was a good trip though :D