General Gaming Thread

mfnick

In light of the BF4 thread there seems to be a couple of gamers here so why not have a general thread to talk about them rather than just high jacking the BF4 one all the time ;)

Looks like some of us are fans of Forza too so could even set up the odd online night to race each other, take pics, generally ***** about?

• Like 1

Tomorrow mate be setting off early need to get there for about 9ish 

Mines car and what ever else is going to go wrong with car 

Birthdays are done out the way 

So Christmas and Xbox1 is on that list :D 

I had ps3 for years and no one i knew had one. Chopped in for xbox 3 years back.now just about everyone i know has one will be getting another xbox as i only play bf and forza. Looking forward to spa and bathurst in 5 screen shots look brilliant

I've always bought both, I always get one on day of release before then give it a few months to a year before buying the other one. But was made really hard this year to choose with Xbox saying they was going to being lot's of stuff I didn't like the sound of. But it was Forza in the end that's made my mind up it's just something I need in my life  :lol:

Not a huge gamer myslelf now. We have a PS3 in the house / dont spend too much time on it, always prefered keyboard to paddles, but I must admit I have considered buying an xbox purely for Forza

As I said before played games all my life I think I should have been in the industry myself I was even picked to be 1 of the 1st 50 beta testers for xbox live :D I use them more this time of year now it get's dark early and it's cold. Forza is really Good can tinker about with car's for ages. Shooting games has to be on the PC for me no other way for it really :D