Website Downtime and Loss of some data

Steve

Hi Guys

We have a little bit of unfortunate
news. We had some security issues which may have resulted in someone
deleted a part of our database on the server.

As we tried to use our back ups it turns out that the daily back up would not load up and we ended up with an older back up.

We have lost quite a few days and new members sign up.

We
have taken steps to resolve this back up issue so it will not happen
again and that we will not loose so much data if we ever have problems
again.

Big apologies for any inconvenience.

Steve

I had picked up on a lot of Russians coming on and posting links to sale sites and other crap to get movies online. I also noticed I blocked one of them and he some how managed to unban himself some how. Might be a coincidence :( On a + note least someone thought it was worth their time we must be doing something right haha :D

Boo ! I had an email come to me yesterday re a post it was all about disneys turbo. Nedless to say i thought its spam didn't thonk anything og it as didnt show in the thread and i didn't click in the link. Your servers aren't anywhere near me ?

Part of my services at work are daily data back up tape recovery swops and disaster management

I've been getting rid of them ASAP when posted but once it's been posted you get the email. I would say anyone who gets that should check on the forum. before clicking any link's, if the poster has less then 50 posts and looks out of place just report it :D