Forza 5

Gambit

Ok seeing as the Xbox one post was used more to talk about Forza 5 and is now lost will start another one :D

Some Xbox One SOC BRZ pictures not complete yet still working on it going to change the SOC to look like the the real stickers 

o5mk.jpg

Sorry I was stood at an angle trying to not get to much reflection

x35m.jpg

sxbn.jpg

Not sure not looked into it that much :D will have a look. Not my best design was just getting it started.

I was thinking if enough people get it and are interested could do a mini league with points and maybe have teams with 2 drivers and sort out a table for drivers and teams :D 

Dont mock us unfortunate ones ! Id jump at the chance to get a new xbox.

Got told at work yesterday that they are scrapping with immediate effect there long service awards. To say i'm vexed is an understatment i'm four months away from 10 years sevice grrrr all my plans for exhaust; xbox and other things have gone !Removed! up

Gutted for ya mate :( I'm shocked they can get away with doing that I but saying that same thing happened to my missus about two years ago nearly ten years was owed holiday and worked a full month and got paid nothing :(

I'll make a sign up post later, see we have three of us so far for Forza 4 :) . Even though be like having the kids throw different coloured lego bricks at my face really fast I will have to put up with it until we can all upgrade ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Graphics are loads better, and the extra feature that it allows you to do with it makes it more a solid entertainment system all rolled into one. you can feed your sky virgin media TV through it. Plus you have the music channels on the machine too so does more than just play games which is idea for me being a geek :D