Club stickers £1 off (Expired)

Gambit

Right Scotty has got back to me. Topman :) right this is the cost to me £1 each plus £1 postage. I'm waiting to see if he want to post to me or is happy to post them to you as I will pay him upfront so might have to put another 50p on top to cover me posting them to you. But anyway ordered you 2 each for both of you. And Sun Visors can be done also £8 P+P but will check the club shop doesn't sell them 1st before I dare stick my neck on the line with them ;)

Well I take all types of payment from. Sexual, Grade A Class Narcotics, Alcohol, Cold Hard Cash... But Paypal will be fine ;) 

Soon as I've heard from him I will get them paid for and PM you. 

• 4 weeks later...

How about £1 off again for us new members ??

think a couple of these would look well smart on my new car

cheeky sod I know, but worth a go :P  :P

You would need to ask the admin [emoji6] but if you want any colours or specific size doing I can sort that out but couldn't do them any cheaper than the cost to me [emoji4] but I agree they look good on all cars [emoji6]

No worries mate. If you look on muffle box and their not what you want I can get my mate to sort them out to suit your needs and he's quick so not waiting long [emoji4]