Club stickers £1 off (Expired)

Gambit

Ok I will chase them all up should just say Gem I would have emailed asking. I know he gets busy with other stuff and family matters like us all. So i just like to add to his misery like a small child that keeps tugging on your arm when you are on the phone :D

I do worry about you gambit, as do others on here I see lol

I keep poking myself in my eyes, but don't worry, I can't see myself doing it again....OUCH!

I've emailed him said he would sort it out when he next goes to pick some up and said he would get you some pink ones done to Gem if he can. But thats all I have heard so far give it till Wednesday and remind me again mate I will email again :D  

• 2 weeks later...

Right I've emailed him now for you. Price sorry I don't have anything to do with it but Steves not a bad bloke. I've known him to give stickers away from time to time :D 

he did a competition for 50 to be given away think it was closer to 400 by mistake  :lol:

Right I've emailed him now for you. Price sorry I don't have anything to do with it but Steves not a bad bloke. I've known him to give stickers away from time to time :D

he did a competition for 50 to be given away think it was closer to 400 by mistake  :lol:

Thanks mate, appreciate it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No worries just checked no reply yet. But I know Steve does a lot of other stuff and work family, so wasn't expecting too much will update tomorrow if he replays :)

Would it be unkind to bump this again mate?

• 3 weeks later...

BoofleGem and David I've got a guy sorting the stickers out for you, just waiting on the price I would say be done this week and made ready to send out before next weekend  :)

Think he will send them to me but if you PM me your delivery address I will see if he will post them direct to you guys ?