Not a happy chap

quit

Wasn't buying anything for my wagon till after Xmas period. ( payday nye !) but a mate text me a link to some good tein coils not a million miles away ending soon at 175 starting bid , hit 200 as a punt thinking I would be outbid but won ..... 185.01 !!

Collection only so Thursday morning 20 mins after it ended messaged saying when can I collect in free anytime over weekend and heading that way Friday and Monday so any time that's good let me know and gave my mobile number

Nothing back

Sent a reply note late last night saying I need to do some stuff this weekend so let me know ASAP so we can get it sorted

Nothing .....

Today at lunch I sent a 3rd message saying I'm only free later about. 4 as I'm passing or Sunday all day

Finally a reply !!!!

" look stop messaging me I'm not selling em for 185 so u got no chance , I will relist em laters and u can rebid "

I saw red

Why did you list them at that start price ? If you wanted a certain price why didn't you say and I might of hit buy I now anyway

Reply ( in about. 2 mins )

" come with 450 tonight they yours "

Reply :

!Removed! off if they were mint maybe you would got better bids but learn to spell you gretin and a better advert you would of had interest ? Maybe you was mollested as a teenager by your English teacher ?? I'm reporting you to eBay anyway under standard terms and conditions

Not had anything back yet but don't look like I'm getting them

!Removed!

frustrating - clearly the chap was a moron, if you dont put a reserve on or a higher starting price its your own fault. Looks like he was trying to keep the listing cost as low as possible

would be terrible if he re-lists it and gets a really high winning bid and the buyer drops out  :ph34r: 

Sounds like a pleb to me. I would report him to eBay anyway I'm sure as a seller they will remove his account it states it's a binding contract when you list stuff. And as Jay said he should have reserved them. And why does he think he will get that for a collection only item. Hell I know anything I sell if it's pick up only doesn't sell for the same amount as a postage item :(

Haha i'm laughing at your reply not your situation.

What a bell end you can only hope your plea is heard by the bay. Can they see your messages you have sent to strengthen your case ? At the end of the day hes broken the terms of the contract you both entered !