2015 Impreza

Gambit

Ok I'm not to keen on the look of the car! But the play ground they used to make this advertisement I love I wish that was my back garden yes please ;)

Nice Sunday afternoon Gopro set up on the car and boom check out my footage on an 06 Impreza will look every bit as good as the new shape.

I agree car looks like crap imo almost Toyota prius looking :( 

And would love to be able to be let loose on the track by my self with a fuel truck on stand by 

Yes Gambit agreed Toyota Prius looking, not the look you want for a Subaru they need to stick with it's own identity.

When I win the Euro millions I will let you loose on my track and fuel is free ;)

• Like 1

me, no - Im a complete novice when it comes to PS - would love to be as good as this chap, need to put in the hours and probably get the dummies guide to PS

That's a shame if you would of said yes I was going to ask if I could send you a picture of my car and a list of items i wanted to see added to the car lol :)

Urgh Subarus car designers need to go sit in a quiet corner somewhere and have words with themselves. the Levorg ok they can get away with that the Impreza WRX no. And same for that Legacy even that look's like an ugly child only a mother could love. 

• Like 1

Did you read the Auto Magazine post. They said it's stylish ???? :blink:

I just hope they've gone with the WRX being a bit more for the wider market while making the STI more for the petrol headed car enthusiasts of us Subaru Impreza owners. And while I'm moaning I hate that shark fin on the car too :D 

• 1 month later...

2015 sti's looks is not unique as 2005-2007. But real problem is performance. Nothing improved, almost same engine, same tork, same hp, this car almost equal with 2005 STİ :unsure: . Fuel consumption still very bad. What's the point i don't get it: Why anyone sells his old sti to buy this car?

I'm with Stalker - no not you Gambit, the one with stalker in his name. ;)

The STi used to be a proper giant killer sold at a reasonable price. Now it's only as good or slightly better than modern hot hatches and mid spec German saloons. Sure, as Hammond says, the closest rival is still around £3000 more with the Audi. But they used to be able to keep up and beat cars costing 2-3x as much. It's not really changed since the shark eye performance wise now.

STi's were performance icons, looking at this and the figures, I just can't see that happening now. :(

Hopefully they've sorted the chocolate pistons out this time though.

• Like 2

Thanks for your comments.

All of us know that this car still far better than hot hatches! this hot hatch cars just powerful and slightly improved version of the ordinary ones. But Wrx and Sti Awd, chasis, handling far better than this creepy performance cars. 

In my opinion Wrx is more sensible choice than 2015 sti. New engine, reasonable price it's more attractive than sti.