Changing from Bridgestone's to Falken's

Very nice have to do a farmpug video he recorded himself flying around the fields in his :D 

Should look for his post should be easy enough to find, looks great fun I always wait for the snow before I will play though :( 

But look's like it's on its way now  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Like a speed boat through that. very nice :)

How deep was it we had someone last year ask what the depth was that they would go into without the snorkel I did some quick research and came back at just below the lights one person had gone through at :) Which I thought was impressive    

i think that the previous owner of my06 did the same.

found life ammunition under the passenger seat and lots and lots of mud in the side skirts just behind the front tires, rear wheel arches & rear bumper just behind the rear tires.

these are areas to keep an eye on as mud will collect and stay there to generate some rust! so keep it clean IMHO. something the prevous owner didn't do.

sorry no pictures as my hands were full of mud :o

• Like 2

indeed check the red circles of my picture.

there is a drain hole on the bottom on the front of the side skirt what can be blocked so mud can't come out. at my06 off-side i took about 2 hands full of mud out of it! :o

post-1873-0-44106500-1391902051_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am given them some stick too and not faltered one bit, other than an increase of road noise would be my only real complaint but more than happy with them as a tyre. 

And I've sent steve 7 emails now and not had a reply so not sure whats going on with the stickers yet, but i know I spoke to him awhile back and had a few big personal matters that could happen at anytime from good to worse without going into too much detail. So not sure if maybe that is the problem or maybe he's gone on Holiday with the kids being off school but will let you know ASAP :D 

still happy, fuel economy is still averaging 31mpg, certain road surfaces are a little louder, still have not got stuck off road & we have had some very sticky weather lately.

no signs of wear yet, think that will occur when the roads dry out properly & some some summer heat gets into them.

Generally happy, would certainly buy them again.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

update: fuel economy still averaging 31mpg, on road still fine, might have almost got stuck yesterday as i went into a waterlogged woodland, fortunately the AWD system pulled me out of trouble with mud flying everywhere.

7C02BB11-36E5-45A9-9859-D0B3F4A1FE46.jpg

today I have been checking out a permission so spent quite a lot of time on dry fields, I am now thinking of lifting my car. (see other post)

• Like 1