civic type r on the A14

savage bulldogs

Hello to the red faced 12 plate civic type r on the A14 trying to undertake me 3 times today :-)

Yeah I know he's probably never look on here, but his passenger gave me the thumbs up whilst he hung his head in shame when I saw him a petrol station afterwards .

Numpty saw me come past in 6 th doing about 55 and tried to undertake me I just hit the throttle and the lag kept me just in front of him .i slowed down for a lorry that was about to pull out and once we passed it he swerved into the inside lane and tried again but I was in 4th @ 3k this time (not a chance civic boi) .

Finally stopped at the roundabout side by side and he tries again by the time I got in 4 th this time he was a distant speck in the rear view mirror lol .

I don't condone racing on public roads (all this took place within the speed limits anyways ) and I'm not normally baited into it tbo but ,I hate people that swerve from lane to lane , without indicating and especially trying to undertake me when I'm keeping a safe distance from the car in front .

Mabye next time he sees a 17 yr old scooby he'll think twice ;-)

• Like 2