Newbie with scooby wrx sti

deanped77

Here's my 2004 sti I'm new to Subaru and the site so will be needing you guys help in the future with mods for my car

My car has had exhaust and green panel filter and a 333 remap it's in immaculate condition with only 39 k milespost-1983-0-91673900-1391819965_thumb.jppost-1983-0-75479300-1391819975_thumb.jp

Wotcha and welcome - that is indeed a tidy looking motor, sounds like you have sensible mods there already and with the STI spec you have brakes suspension roll bars all beefed up as well - with 330bhp I'd say just keep adding Shell Vpower & sticky rubber. 

I would encourage you to get a forum sticker on your vehicle but we seem to have some supply issues at the moment but hopefully that is being rectified :D

ah just thought have your cam belts been done - if not it would be worth looking at those and possibly changing the coolant pump for a design that doesn't cavitate at high revs, possibly a higher pressure oil pump as well - not essential but for me it would be peace of mind

Wotcha and welcome - that is indeed a tidy looking motor, sounds like you have sensible mods there already and with the STI spec you have brakes suspension roll bars all beefed up as well - with 330bhp I'd say just keep adding shell Vpower & sticky rubber. 

I would encourage you to get a forum sticker on your vehicle but we seem to have some supply issues at the moment but hopefully that is being rectified :D

ah just thought have your cam belts been done - if not it would be worth looking at those and possibly changing the coolant pump for a design that doesn't cavitate at high revs, possibly a higher pressure oil pump as well - not essential but for me it would be peace of mind

Yes cam belts been done in sept 2013 need some new brake pads now are ebc yellow/red a good choice