wwhhheeeeyyyy It's Friday :)

tom_gr7

film, vino, kick boxing saturday, introduce my lad to Pulp Fiction, more vino, chill sunday, maybe go and watch an Enduro event cant remember if its on but a mate is competing - if he isnt he should be helping me repair a small leak in the roof probably some more vino to round off weekend

Refit scoop, hunt and gather foodstufs, change nappies. go for sunday roast with inlaws and folks drive to scotland and back. Take Scoop off and back to painters. Kick painter up the !Removed!.

Non stop at the mo can't wait for a lie in

Had a fence down my self again :( and it's pulled the wooden stake enough to make my side gat not close but still to windy to be standing out there with fence panels. If I did Border control would have to try stop me entering french air space.  

Did get my gauges sorted out though so one thing I guess :) 

Well my time with the car wasn't a great success :( took the alternator off to change the  Oil pressure sensor !Removed! things stuck fast couldn't budget with the time I had :( Had to put it all back and leave it for now :( 

Gutted for ya bud!! It off the road at the mo then? I changed both my aux ɑnd aircon belts today! Peace of mind! Had my lightweight pulley set fitted the other day! Couldn't get new belts till today. They were in a right state, at least I know there new ɑnd no more squealing!!! Didn't want to tighten the old ones up to much. Lol

No it's still on the road just annoying me that my Oil pressure gauge is just showing 3 lines :( 

wanted to sort it over the weekend but with the weather didn't get chance had a blast when I had a few mins today but ran out of time because I could budge it :( 

I know I need to get my cam belts sorted soon their about due :( will do the other then and maybe change my Aircon that packed up just before summer :(