What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Yep, I've looked at your vid, clearly within your rights and your lane to proceed around the roundabout as you did, the other driver is banged to rights. Looks to me like he was accelerating as though he was going to overtaken you as you came off the roundabout but hadn't figured on you not turning off.

Hope you're all ok.

Wife got hit from behind in my car, woman cloaked t was our fault that she hit us because we hit the car I from first. The dash cam clearly showed, even though only showing forwards that she'd come to a stop and then the car behind hit her and pushed her into the car in front. Case solved. Dash cams are essential these days because people are just looking for someone to payout.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Me and the fiancee still have neck ache, its dulled a bit but still there, as for immy; his insures have phoned me to offer to get her fixed, get me a courtesy car and sort out injuries, which tells me from what they know i am the innocent party, thats without recieving much info or seeing the footage.

• Like 2

Me and the fiancee still have neck ache, its dulled a bit but still there, as for immy; his insures have phoned me to offer to get her fixed, get me a courtesy car and sort out injuries, which tells me from what they know i am the innocent party, thats without recieving much info or seeing the footage.

Good to hear it's getting sorted so quickly.
  • Like 1

They've seen so many of these they've probably already spoken to the other insurers who've already decided their client hasn't got a leg to stand on, our insurers didn't even need the footage. Nice to have your back pocket though

• Like 1

When the woman in the ford KA ran into the back of mine she totalled her car, and just scuffed the bumper. However it cost over £2000 because she sheared the exhaust mounts and bent the rear cross brace, with the new bumper it soon added up. She hit me car so hard it pushed her engine back into the dash, pushed the bonnet up the windscreen and bent the car so much that door tops stuck up above the roof. Not that I was too worried about her damage. We just left her be the roadside waiting for recovery. The first words she said were "I wasn't on the phone, if that's what you were thinking". That answered that question

I'm so glad I've got a dash cam. I must get cut up almost two to three times a week and I only have a short 4-5mile commute to work. Most of the time it's idiots pulling out on roundabouts or not looking over their left/right shoulders and cutting me up.

• Like 1

Hello today my son and I managed to fix an intermittent fault with my Outback Air Con, solenoid wasn't working, we tested the relays with a multimeter and a electric drill Battery for power and found a dud relay. Got a 12V make and break relay off the tinternet and it works! Cost £5 plus some postage.

We would appreciate some help from the Pros, please see my post below:

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/14855-replacement-key-saga/

Thanks Bill

• Like 1

What do you think of it then Sandals?

Could you do us a favour and get a picture for me... stood back from the car and from near the ground? It will give the best shot of how it looks.

I like it a lot, love the look of it... I will get that pic for you, the reason it's so close is because it's parked right in front of my garage!! It's a little quieter than the Japspeed I reckon, but not had a proper drive in it yet, so when i go to work tonight I'll be able to have a better listen!

I take it the tyres are knackered? You could make fancy garden ornaments out of them?

That looks sweet Sandals, well impressed :D. Think I may have to go angled exit as well after my holiday ;).

• Like 1