What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Gutted mate ! Hope it gets fixed ok, I've got a better one,

My mates just pulled up to pump at asda petrol station, guy at pump in front finishes pays gets in his car sticks it in reverse and proceeds to drive half way up his bonnet, guy gets out and starts kicking off saying why have you drive into me, so they go in to view the cctv at this point the cashier is !Removed! himself. As the guy doesn't have a leg to stand on. He goes bright red and pulls out a wedge of notes. Pays my mate 250 bits and does one sharpish

Don't talk about spoilers :( removed the UK300 spoiler today and replaced it with a WRX one I can still see the foam stick pads on the back of the boot lid where it used to sit :(

But it's only temporary until I can get the STI one fitted :D 

Ooooh it's tight new bracket is so close to fuel filler neck [emoji15]

To make matters worse the other side will need some modification where the previous owners towbar mounts are, removed the righthand side, thought I'll do the same on the left,

No joy as the exhaust hangers now slot into the towbar bracket, so I either remove back box hanger, cut to mount down then put all together or I shave a couple mm off the end of new mount.

Think I'll go with plan b

Well I should be getting the morettes back today excited much  ^_^ Last night I proceeded to fit my STI spoiler too. I could have bought the STI boot lid and just swapped it over. But being a tight !Removed! I just drilled the WRX one And it looks great 

I'll use this again

57b83f5c18c6758c560f0c77620a619d.jpg

I have finally got delivery of my bugeye sti scoop and under tray version 7 oem sti with water jet :-) ,just setts the car off now , didn't realise how much bigger the scoop is ill do pics in daylight , but in the mean while been getting used to 330 odd bhp :-) wow scary you know you got a fast car when you can do a motorbike , some big BMW enduro thing lol think he was surprised as he gave me a nod :-) ( he started it)

• Like 1

Nothing is ever easy ay Stants ;).

Got any pics Gambit?

I do mate. The sprayers taken some for his website. But I'm going to do him a write up later I'm that impressed with them.

I'll post them up in a bit. Just going to go remove the UK300 external badging now as it looks nothing like one anymore. But I love it again so thats the important bit [emoji6] .

• Like 1

Well it's not just today but this week,I bought another rear bumper and frame ( had a prang in mine last November )

Bought a load of new subaru plastic screw clips for the bumper

Bumper currently at my mates body shop being painted along with my grille ( grille satin black)

Bought a full set of tien coilovers and alloy wishbones plus bushes.

All in all not a bad week for car

• Like 1

I've always liked the nur spec, but I commited to H&S a while ago.your have to put a sound clip on here.

Just remembered I got a couple of other little bits the week previous.

Alloy Battery clamp in black ( just clean and simple)

Stainless Battery clamp tie down threaded bar

New gaskets for the mid section.

That's definitely it now

• Like 1