What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I'm to busy to even proof read today !

Which clay did tou get gambit ?

Sorry mate missed that in the chaos and day dreaming ;) 

Got a Mer full kit to try I use there polish and other products so thought I would give it a try.

Well white tank tops when wet look better and can be easily removed or torn off ;) 

fml, just had a call from a council, I had a job interview there a few weeks ago. They were calling to tell me i didn't get the job.

3rd rejection in a few weeks. Pretty tough, so many candidates applying for one or two jobs.

Unlucky mate 

My missus is going threw the same thing at the minute had a job interview with New Look for an assistant manager's job  only reason she didn't get it was because an internal employee had applied with about 10 others. The Internal got the job of course but the manager did ring her back and said he could get her in at another store but it was too far really but asked if he could keep her on profile in case anything comes up. Just got to keep try buddy, and keep :) 

• Like 2

Unlucky mate 

My missus is going threw the same thing at the minute had a job interview with New Look for an assistant manager's job  only reason she didn't get it was because an internal employee had applied with about 10 others. The Internal got the job of course but the manager did ring her back and said he could get her in at another store but it was too far really but asked if he could keep her on profile in case anything comes up. Just got to keep try buddy, and keep :)

yeah happened to me a few months ago. Whilst working on a placement, my team manager specifically told me of a job that was coming up in the team and said I must apply. However, the day before the job was listed online, I overheard that three jobs went internally, one of the jobs was the one I had been told to apply for. Pretty gutting at the time.

yeah, I'll keep trying, nothing else you can do really. Although, its a pretty !Removed! situation to be in.

way it goes isn't it I've been lucky with work I guess, just hope my new adventure pays off otherwise I will be back doing what I do now, and I think I'm getting too old for !Removed! films :D 

Finding it quite amusing that I end up battling with the same cars every week, had the focus behind me thinking about overtaking again but didn't bother. Had my car washed yesterday, felt lazy so paid someone to do it ;) .

Been pressured into getting a 125cc bike, so now looking at passing my CBT and so on. Quite like the idea of a cheap bike to run to save miles on the Subaru :) . Could then use Subaru for pleasure only (not that it's never pleasurable driving the Subaru).

Needed to get my alarm accredited no paperwork when I bought the car, so went to clifford auth installer who searched database checked alarm and issued certificate. Needed to double check serial number on unit, trouble is whoever installed alarm put it right behind centre console then installed car kit on top of it. So my entire dinner break was spent removing the dash to find sodding thing. Since putting it back together I have lost sound in my rear speaker so out with the tools again tomorrow

Going to be a very quiet afternoon at work so I think it's time to get the hoover out and clean the inside of my car :) . Been looking at cleaning products for the car, clay bars and so on... I'm getting sucked into the idea of spending hours minting the bodywork :P

Going to be a very quiet afternoon at work so I think it's time to get the hoover out and clean the inside of my car :) . Been looking at cleaning products for the car, clay bars and so on... I'm getting sucked into the idea of spending hours minting the bodywork :P

Very slippy slope into the world of geekdom. Trust me I know, I have to wash and wax the whole car if a bird craps on the wing mirror [emoji15]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Might take mind for a drive in the sunshine later, take the dog for a walk.

Good luck with the sunstrip, last time I tried to fit one it was a bit of a challenge. Just have a razor blade handy to trim into the corners once you've got it straight across the windscreen

Yeah I was messing around on the autoglym website looking at products / brushes and so on... basket was at £130. That's everything to do the car inside and out!

Good luck Gambit, trick is take your time, have some flexible rubber handy (chuckle chuckle) to get the air out as you apply and as Dog said a blade to carefully trim around the edge. Due to my job I apply Vinyls to metal all the time and it took me a while to get really good at it (at least I think I'm good... probably rubbish ;) ).

I know you're looking at autoglym, but a lot on here inc myself use Maguire's. The synthetic wax is really good as is the tyre gel, the drying cloth is well worth it. The wax (about £26 a bottle) is good because you can wax it, and when you wash the next time just buff it with a Terry towel and it shines up again like its just been waxed. Can't do that generally with the autoglym. Worth a look anyway

• Like 2

Gaulson for clay bars look at Bilt Hamber

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-59420-bilt-hamber-auto-clay-regular.aspx

they do clay bars that work with water so you don't need a £15 bottle of detailing spray. That's my next clay bar anyway. Also have a look at Opie Oils website we get discount there with a club code.

That bit went well, but sadly thats as far as it will go I managed to screw up the Subaruowners.com part. I asked my missus just to come give me hand and now realise I should have started to work from the bottom up instead of still working from the side :( So made the lettering slope downwards one side. 

WP_20140521_001_zpsa69d5001.jpg