What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Mines going nowhere today because it's sunny, and sadly it's a choice between a drive in the sun or cider in the sun. As you can't do both (not legally) so I'm parked up for the day and quietly getting steamed [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm in your club today dog.....grass cut, fed and over seeded....beer now in hand as my reward, with the sun just reappearing....lovely [emoji482]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mines going nowhere today because it's sunny, and sadly it's a choice between a drive in the sun or cider in the sun. As you can't do both (not legally) so I'm parked up for the day and quietly getting steamed [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm with you drinking cider (Savanna) and sitting in the sun B)

No driving for me today, been on a boat on the canal for 7 hours B) . Roasting hot, plenty of snacks.... great fun. Then home to a bbq and beer! Top day :D . Glad to see you guys have been having an awesome day as well!

I'm off work today after my van decided to break down on the M1 in the roadworks section! Fuel pump has gone. Gonna be another £500+ bill, it cost me £600 for MOT last month [emoji35]

Been out for a drive in the Subaru and filled up ready to use it for work for the next few days.

I'm off work today after my van decided to break down on the M1 in the roadworks section! Fuel pump has gone. Gonna be another £500+ bill, it cost me £600 for MOT last month [emoji35]

Been out for a drive in the Subaru and filled up ready to use it for work for the next few days.

Gutted mate but least going to work will be fun just the mess it makes :( 

I'll be doing 100 miles a day, 20 miles through the M1 roadworks at 50MPH and down into Nottingham with the 30mph average speed cameras [emoji34] not many places to have fun

tell me about it ive been doing this journey twice a week for the past few months now, the only upside was in the scooby this bit brought my avg consumption up to the low 30s

Built up a shopping list of things for the Subaru that came to £250.... hovered over the "Pay now" button then closed the browser. Will probably order it on friday night so it all arrives next week :P

tonight i've won the war with the world's toughest nut, courtesy of my friend mr wd40....

....end result.....penny washer applied under said nut and exhaust heat shield secured once again  :D

• Like 1

Tried to get my heatshield off that covers the actuator... nut would not move no matter what was done to it, in the end the nut rounded off so going to have to file it down to fit a smaller size. So I congratulate you on your success B)

• Like 1

why file it down? buy a pair of these instead http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231243645972&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en and they will remove almost anything, even round bar. they have opposed teeth and you don't have the squeeze like normal grips, the more pressure you apply, the tighter they get