What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just the standard tesco unleaded :( this can't be normal milage

try using super unleaded. When i first got my scooby the avg mpg was about 27/28, i presumed the previous owner used normal fuel. I've always put vpower in it and get about 33mpg.

I used to use it in the wrx sti then when I got this I just used the normal stuff lol so 200 miles to a full tank is normal then? :(

I'm afraid i cant really answer that, although I would expect more than 200 miles to a tank of 60ltrs.

try using super unleaded. When i first got my scooby the avg mpg was about 27/28, i presumed the previous owner used normal fuel. I've always put vpower in it and get about 33mpg.

Same here. I am logging all my petrol and mileage at the moment. I noticed a drop in MPG when I had to get low quality super at BP then Esso! So I'd have thought standard unleaded would be even worse. The Mpg jumped up again on my second tank of VPower.

Well I'm hoping that it can be sorted in house step dad's a mechanic he seems to know his stuff lol so I maybe picking his brains and tools lol

If that's the case I'd twist his arm to have a look anyway :)

Earlier cars have smaller tanks, I've never put more than 50 litres in, did you wait for the light to come on before re filling ?

The gauges are well out too, I can do another 30 miles when it says empty and thats before the low light shows,

May as well reset the ecu when you've filled it up with vpower too

Sent from my SM-T210

In my WRX I get around 280 out of a tank and that's my country lane driving to and from work. Not thrashing but there are a lot of corners to slow down for then straights to get the speed up on. I got 310 with one tank, had a long run at some point.

Boost gauge and pod arrived today.... excited to get it fitted :P