Watchdogs

Since I see this game last year I've been looking forward to is. Story seems like Hollywood movie quality, and it's done by the people who do Assassins Creed which I enjoyed all of those so expecting big things from this. From other stuff I have seen it's open world too like the GTA games :)

If you don't know what it's about take a look at the new trailer

• Like 1

Since I see this game last year I've been looking forward to is. Story seems like Hollywood movie quality, and it's done by the people who do Assassins Creed which I enjoyed all of those so expecting big things from this. From other stuff I have seen it's open world too like the GTA games :)

If you don't know what it's about take a look at the new trailer

I have been looking at this game can't wait for it to come out looks really good and also titanfall ;)

I have been waiting for this game for months, but they keep delaying it.

If anyone is intrested, I cant get games about about a week before deliery, however; the price is usually £5 more if anyone is intrested.

I get titanfall tomorrow hopefully :)

Nice always interested in getting games early :) My mate was the manager of Blockbuster before they shut them all down used to sly me some across before realease date didn't have to pay extra though :)

• 2 months later...

multiplayer definitely looks awesome and the promo vid was pretty funny too my favourite parts were the Asian guy trying to claim he doesn't speak English and the cop saying "do you really think a phone can do all this?"

I'm just getting a cough cough. Errrm Captain Jack Sparrow version for the PC ;) 

But I've bought it for the Xbone but think I will wait for it to arrive on Tuesday before I play it :D 

• Like 1

Got to wait till friday, currently on holiday just wanna get home lol.

Damn holidays getting in the way ;) 

Got this puppy on pre-order so come Tuesday morning my life will get a lot less social ! haha

Yep me too dispatched email yesterday roll on Tuesday :D