Watchdogs

I'm stuck on a mission, been stuck on it over 3 hours now. Can't quit it or anything, just got to keep going until I complete it.

I hate this game

:lol:

Yeah I had to do one 6 times but I do like the challenge. 

i like a challenge and i don't want to be able to do thing's first time, if it's that easy, whats the point????

you can escape, but then you are over a mile from where you need to be, then 10 seconds later the coppers find you with a chopper and the destination disappears, so you don't know where to go

the bit I'm stuck on now is the car in the garage with bullet holes in the side, soon as i move out of the garage the coppers get me. it takes the game longer to reload than my attempt to get away :angry:

Is that a side mission or a main mission ? 

I've only just started the mission to get on the island without trying to give anything away from the story. But I can't remeber that mission.

I went to Nicky's party, then to a car park where someone started hacking me, I couldn't find them and failed, this was the only thing I could do, I think it's a job for Maurice. I think there are too many side jobs that get mixed up with the campaign

That might be the online part you can have other players hack into your game at anytime unless you are on a mission. I've had it happen about 4 times now. Best one yet was when a player hacked in I was using an ATM he came driving down a footpath knocked me over with his car. I hadn't even had a warning he was there I just opened fire on the son of a ******. :D

Yep, I couldn't find him.

I got onto a mission where I had to stop a prison van reaching its destination, with 4 cars helping him.

Just been back on blops 2 and I just CBA now

This game has ruined Xbox gaming for me [emoji22]

I'm flying through it I wonder if the 360 is just not capable to run it really without the updates. Have you been upgrading the hacking tree and driving I've found it does make it get easier when you can use more of the city stuff. 

I need to unlock stage 2 to be able to get any more hacks/skills. It's on normal difficulty, but it feels more like hard!

I've only had 1 update when I first put the disc in, but none since the game installed

Yeah I'm on normal mode I do die or fail missions but don't seem to be having as bad time as you do with it :( it's a shame the story gets good but I'm enjoying the game itself. And you get to see titties later on  :wub:

Bought this last night (ps4 ) quite chuffed with it so far , but will admit the controls are a bit cack handed .

Looks like it will keep me occupied for quite a while due to the size of the map and amount of upgrades you can get .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yeah I can see what people say with the controls as you can see in the video took me awhile to get use to them and the driving but pretty good with them all now. Not sure if it was Lance from here hacked in to my game shot him through the windscreen last night was a pretty good shot :D  

Only done it one and thought I was hacking them already as I got close and used the X button thought that was it sat back watching them run around like a nutter until I failed :lol:  

after todays events with my van, I thought I'd try again today. the 'criminal convoys' are hard as well, managed to do the beast that I was stuck on and another one too. got a couple of extra perks now, but still only on part 4 of the main story and 8% complete

• Like 1

was doing a lot of hacking last night, had a couple of close calls. One was brilliant, they stood only a foot away but still didn't see me!! Been trying to win a game of poker but lose patience near the end and lose :(