Watchdogs

I've done over 10 hacks, I enjoy them. Done about 2 tailing ones, that was interesting... don't know if the people know if you manage to do it without being spotted. Bit creepy if it does do it like that lol

Yeah I had a stretch of people doing that when I first started online, settled down now. Had someone hack me last night, found and shot him at about 60%... didn't hide so well :P. I still need to try decryption

I've shot a few people now thats hacked me one ran me over when I was using the ATM  :lol:  I shot him he ran off I chased him he hid behind a wall that was about a foot high  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Done all main missions, criminal convoys, fixer contracts, Crimes stopped, Gang hideouts, ctos towers, hot spots and audio logs. Just going round doing all the little investigation things now. Then I will go out and buy UFC as I want to beat people up :)

i'm just working on doing the side missions i've done all the fixer contracts criminal convoys gang hideouts just need to do the hot spots and investigations but been busy lately and me n the mrs are quitting smoking so she doesn't let me play games much atm :(

• Like 1

Does anybody play it on Xbox 360? When I try to do the online hacking, by the time I've moved to a new location the person I'm trying to hack is driving away in a car, what's the point in accepting a challenge if you are just going to get in a car and run away [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]