Watchdogs

I went and did a load of jobs yesterday just so I could play it today  :lol: How sads that but loving it recorded the 1st part of the game but my upload speeds that crap will take me a life time to upload it :(

• Like 1

so what do you guy think so far? I'm not buying it as i !Removed! hate Ubisoft and the Uplay client (remember im a proper pc gamer, non of that bambi console stuff) lol

I've its running like **** on PC's and even extremely high end systems too, I'm talking dual GTX titans can't run it comfortably.

How does it run on the bambi consoles? ;)

Playing great mate and I have to say I really like it but I really liked Assassins creed too. I hate EA so thats why I don't own BF4 :) I do have a PC version as well but not played it on there yet. And I'm not on twitch because I'm uploading about 25 minutes of the start of the game a fair bit of video footage more than the game play but should be enough to tempt most people :D 

I had a crack on it tonight for half hour on one of the lads ps4 nearly made me buy an xbone for it (even though its out on 360) loved getting into chases where you raise bridges or bollards in the road to wipe cops out

Fantastic game, loads to do. I love the invasions, spent some of last night doing them although I had 3 people quit out because they couldn't find me. Driving is actually alright on it as well, from the vids it didn't look that good.

As for the PC version, my mate has it and runs it on max settings no problem so don't know what they are on about :P

I didn't do much in the way of online gaming did get hacked and shot that ****** up when I found him :D But when I wanted to do the same in return on another player's game non was online at the time :( 

But I agree amazing game really I've spent most of my time hacking peoples bank accounts to taking their money :D 

Yeah the first one you do is a NPC, then after that it asks you to hack one back but I kept getting an error message. After getting to about mission 6 or 7 I could find people everytime so just think you need to get so far in the game.

Some people are really obvious when they hack you, an oddly parked car or something :D

this game looks amazing! i really wish i could get it NOW! the only hard copy game i've got to be able to trade in is titanfall but CEX (only place that takes in xb1 games as trade) will only give me £15 cash trade in so no where near enough to buy it  :(

I've even dropped away from the story and been  collecting the towers still enjoy it. But it is the Xbox One, so maybe the 360 is struggling with it. But I was looking at what people have said and non have said about it being bad some said the driving didn't feel that good but nothing bad.