Titanfalls

Game despatched mine on Tuesday so should be here tomorrow, I played the Beta and it was fairly good. Only problem is, it wont get played until saturday as tomorrow is also Dark Souls 2 release day ;) . Dark souls is the only game me and my mates stayed up all night playing without realising. So tomorrow.... same again!

If you haven't played it I would say get the first one and try it out.... stupidly hard game but very rewarding when you finally get passed the boss you have been stuck at for hours. I'm not sure about ESO but then again I'm not keen on Pay to Play games as they all seem the same these days :( . Still will give it a go if it's not too dear

Oh yes, WoW was a good one... spent many hours on that! Then every game seems to have copied that. Played FF11 and that seemed decent enough so was excited for FF14 and that was too easy :(

I didn't play them I did go for conan for about 2 days and hated it so never went back to play it tried the Hobbit or whatever it was didn't like that either  :lol:

Like you said to much the same. I was really good at wow PVP in the days when wow was hard to play when level 60 was the level cap :D

I also found I could make money on the game by selling account's  -_- until I got one banned so gave up doing that then they stopped you selling them on fleebay :( 

And been watching a few Vid's of Titanfalls and everything looks great I'm looking forward to giving it a blast and I even made sure I only have a couple of small jobs to do tomorrow so I can play it in peace while kids are at school :D  

Oh nice, did you manage to make much on them? When I started it was just after Burning Crusade was released so the level cap was 80 I think. Played until I had done Cataclism and got bored because making in game money became too easy.

Today is the day!! Titanfall is now out and so is Dark Souls 2. Stuck in work until half 4 though so will be a long wait  :D

Wasn't bad, that was from about 5 or 6 accounts. Had 1 banned and the 7th I still own just because a few of my friends still play and the fact the account's don't sell for much. I also find you have the elite WoW players that don't take kindly to people that don't play every day it's like going on Scabby.net and ask about a dump valve :D so fell out with a few people towards my last days on it  

Thats true and I bet there is a DL update to get too. I don't mind waiting have a few bit's I can be getting on with whilst I wait I guess :D 

I've had about 18 rounds on this game now and won just 2 but been finishing in the top 3 and won MVP a bunch of times I can't believe how unlucky I am :) and to add insult to misery I didn't win £107 Million last night either :( 

But enjoying the game worth getting if you haven't got it, but it's multi player only no single player. they have tried to add a story mode into it but I couldn't tell you what it's about :D 

Seems like you are doing quite good then! I played Dark souls 2 for nearl 24 hours with my mate and it's every bit as good as the first one. Had a go on Titanfall this morning and it's good, only had one match and decided I will play more when I feel awake. The teams weren't balanced though, level 40's against level 1's....

Yeah seen you had put in a massive shift  :lol: Does look good just not sure I could put that time in :)

I'm really liking Titanfalls I didn't know it was done from the people who did the 1st Call of duty games the better ones if you ask me. But once you get into it it is good be good laugh if a few of us jump on in private chat just for giggles. But I was more surprised how easy it is to play I thought with all the jumping and wall running it would be rock hard, but it is easy. I have had a few moments with me shooting at someone and them just turn around and shoot me dead so not sure whats with that lag or I'm just bad at shooting with a controller but well worth playing IMO

Yeah I've always moaned about that with wow £8.99 a month and more so now the game is outdated and so old one of the reason's I've stopped playing it. But I might give Elder scroll a bash. Just not sure if to go PC or Xbox one with it though if I do.

Well Xbox ones had a small price drop :) so maybe worth getting some pennies saved up. And get Titanfalls with it the game is well fun. And I'm the same I think I will end up having it just because I do like Skyrim :) 

Well I think I'm going to get one of those capture cards soon be easier than messing about trying to get 30 seconds at a time and upload to Forza. So think I'm going to get one that will let me do the Xbox one so be no escape from anything humiliating :D 

Played a lot more Titanfall yesterday, starting to really get into it now! Such a good game, the addition of the after match evacuation is great fun.

Capture cards are pretty good and you should be able to record your xbox, I'm tempted to get one myself so I can record things like Dark Souls 2. Oh and have you had a look at Twitch? I'm all set up but when I tried to broadcast it kept saying error. Will try again tonight  :)

Yeah I've not got Twitch but did see it but was unsure what it was when I 1st see it. But might get it been looking at these 

http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/site/products/data_hdpvr2-gaming.html does everything I want it too even works with Twitch :) 

But think my connection will be crap for livestreams I can get about 55kb\s at best upload :( 

And I agree loving Titanfalls I even find myself just jumping on for a quick blast whenever I can and I've not done that with a FPS for a long time. I've not tried all the game modes out yet but I just like the campaign or the Team deathmatch type of it. Scooby Pete was thinking about getting it we should all jump on one night for a laugh if he does get a private chat going so not to bug anyone else. 

I thought my upload speed was pretty bad being in a remote village and all that, I get about 300kb\s. Believe it or not the village is meant to be getting Fibre Optic this year :o .

That sounds pretty good yeah, just invite me in when you guys are doing it. All i've played on it so far is Hardpoint or Attrition, would like to try the other ones.

Attrition thats the one I like that :)

And will do has to be good for a laugh just wait to see if Pete get's it but nothing stopping us jumping on it. Not sure if Lanceman got it or not 

And thats my Speedtest results :(

But I don't live in a village I live in the middle of fields ;)

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3376364983