Titanfalls

Opps I guess this would help 

I found out yesterday when I had to search for it I see a level 6 I thought sad ****** I'm level 48 not even made 1st one yet lol.

Anyone up for a game tonight or tomorrow :)

• Like 1

No I didn't I'd popped to the toilet lol came back you had gone :D 

And found another setting to increase the quality so if we're all on later tonight for a game will test it. Should push it to the maximum now. 

:D thanks well I'm interested to see what it's like now I've played about with some more settings. from what I've read it's the max settings you can get from it that video was only just over medium :)

So you and Pete up for a game tonight ?

So are you aiming for 9ish if you can get on just so I have a time in mind :)

And I've just done a Forza 5 lap with the new setting. Wow! looks spot on now :D 

Just need to sort my editing sorted :) 

Bombed out thats how it is is it ;) 

No fine mate me and Pete was just on might be on again in a bit. And got a forza clip And the new Titan fals but going to use that to play around with and edit see how easy it is. :) 

My interest in Titanfall is building, it seems to be quite balanced today. Well.... I say balanced, I got a lot of kills and no deaths :P . Recorded a game clip of the end of the match Gambit if you want to look at it

Yeah if you say "Xbox record that" it will record the previous 30 seconds. That's if it heard you correctly... many a time I've missed what I wanted to record because it wouldn't listen :(

There is also a feauture to link 5 clips together....

That is one I did of my RX-7 which I designed, wanted a montage of it but you can't turn the music off in replays :(  so it doesn't work so good

I've played the file uploaded to youtube and you can see how much clearer it is, not sure if it's a setting youtubes end or just they downscale it a bit. But edited Pete and myself games last night on Titanfalls. Will try get it uploaded tonight 

And thats my design on the car seeing as Dog can't make any for me :D