Titanfalls

But even a year ago, Tescos, play.com, Amazon, very, little woods ect were all under cutting each other, seems with the Xbone they are all sticking to rip or a cple of quid less. :(

And also isn't it about time that when I buy something like a book, music track or DVD I get rights to all versions of it. Ie e-book, I-book, paperback ect.

Having played a few games initial impression is wow. It's not game changing, but it has moved the FPS forward.

Nearest thing I can compare it to gameplay wise is a mix of COD/Halo and Unreal tournament.

It's very fast paced.

Rather than kill streaks, killing the enemy speeds up your Titan build time. The quick you get titans the quicker you dominate the map.

So it's not really a case of sit back and camp it's more full steam ahead till you see the enemy, and let rip. The pacing of the game means that you think you are having a good game and your really near the bottom of the scores or you think it's a bad game but in fact you top the leader board. It takes some getting used to that's for sure.

The addition of bots is good although it's so far paced sometimes you don't register if you are killing grunts or real pilots.

The wall running and jump boosting means that pretty much the whole map is accessible and offer great lines of fire.

Looks like the same sort of load out system as BF and Cod. Complete challenges to open up upgrades etc.

Gotta be a 9/10

We will have to jump on maybe tomorrow night if your not busy for a blast. But it's good in it, one of my only thing that does my head in is what you pointed out about the grunt's, I've lost count how many times I've been running along ran into a bunch of them started to kill them and have an enemy player just run up and shoot me :( But thats the only thing I've found that really does my head in. But can't get enough of it I can't :D I've not been o today though feel ill :( man flu again 

I've got Tutrle Beach x41 I had with the 360. Theres no way Im paying out £100+ for a new set for the Bone.

Although you can cut the cable on the tutle beach and Bone Mic soldert them together and it will work I doont want to cut up my kit.

I'm waiting on one of these £20

en-INTL-L-Xbox-One-Geneva-Headset-Adapte

the 7.1 surround sound is amazing I remember playing MW3 and you could hear other players walking around on the other side of walls and you could even tell which direction they came from. All my mates thought I had a wall hack at 1st :lol:

Haha fantastic, always good to have an edge on the games. Not that much of a fan of CoD now, used to love Modern Warfare though. Got more into Halo, fantastic multiplayer but then with later games it got ruined by the "non competitive" style.

I used to play in a big tournament with local friends with the early cods. Back in the day :) I did still play COD MW then the 2nd one but I hated the direction it was going. But thats when the people who are behind Titanfalls had left so I'm guessing thats why I enjoy it a bit more :)

yeah after Treyarch took over the Cod Franchise and Infintity Ward split the games went down hill, each "new" game felt more like an expasnion pack than a whole new game. Also Zombies ruined it for me as I hated the wave modes but most of the guys I played with Loved it, so they never played the MP that much after that.

If your up for it I'm game for a party tonight. will be on from around 8:30-9pm

I agree wasn't a fan of the Zombie mode my Brother who lives in Canada plays it all the time I didn't mind helped with the lag. But wasn't fun for me :( Biggest killer for me was the perks wasn't needed. I still think the best modern FPS games has to be the Battlefield but even they got a bit dull quick. People just taking the Vehicles or hanging around waiting for the spawns :(    

And will be on between 8.30 9.00 for a blast :D