WRX rear suspension (Blob or Hawk Preferred)

Gaulson

Hi mate just a quick update on the suspension my car is currently at the repair shop from when the woman crashed into me will have the car back in the next 2 weeks and then i will be having it swapped asap and will get them shipped over to you  ;)

• Like 1

So how much do you think could get another set for. I'm thinking of getting some the blobeye has the dry strut annoying noise :(

And was the woman fit did you get her number ;)  

• Like 1

So how much do you think could get another set for. I'm thinking of getting some the blobeye has the dry strut annoying noise :(

And was the woman fit did you get her number ;)

Unfortunately they have none left i have sold the Cusco set that they had sorry :(

Haha she was like 50 but did get her number and e-mail ;)

Not a problem, thank you for keeping me updated :) . How bad is your car? :(

Not too bad at all really just and 80cm scrape down the near side rear door over the arch and the back bumper :( Just gutted as i have the 18L paint code and it's notorious for been a tw*t to bend lol

Ouch! Well on the bright side it's nothing major, I thought you might have been hit fairly hard

No not at all just a little scrape and dint but all sorted now car picked back up and coilovers fitted today :)

j0uSyD4l.jpg

Old unit's off and ready to ship to you all you will need are your old top hat mounts fitted to them and your good to go :)

I will ship you all 4 units so you have a matching set just in case springs you have are different :)

PM me the address you want them sending too and i will get them sent tomorrow on a next day service for you by DPD  ;)

• Like 3

That car is sat veryyyy nicely! Does it handle well now? Okay I will PM you now

Thank you :) Yeah it's alot better just abit soft need to play around with the damping and rebound :) Perfect I will get it sent tomorrow :)