looking for a clutch for my 2003 wrx impreza turbo???

• 2 months later...

HI  i got a pink excedy organic clutch with anti judder for mine their of good quality and take alot of hammer and should last along  time price starts at £260.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just about to fit the lightened flywheel and Exedy pink box clutch with anti judder to mine, Aztec Performance was the website I got it from under recommendation. had a competition Clutch against my old flywheel which has held out quite well considering the old flywheel was fairily worn (and caused the clutch to burn a fair bit whilst bedding in, but that stopped after bed in period) and it still shifted the blobeye down the road no problems :)

• Like 3

I bought my exedy pink box anti judder from mark @ lateral performance for about £260 inc delivery ,if you do stick with the standard flywheel make sure its got a 100% true surface (preferably get it skimmed) . otherwise no mater what clutch you fit you'll probably end up with judder due to the uneven surface. im happy with the oe pedal feel of the pink box and their rated to 400hp so more room for future mods .

• Like 3

• 1 month later...