a few holiday pics with a difference

hilli182

Awesome pics mate, thanks for sharing!

I'm also a massive fan of the DC5 Integras. Well Honda Type R's I'm general, but the DC5 is probably my fave! It's on my list of cars to own at some point. :) Could get one now but Subaru ownership comes first haha.

my pleasure  :)

Ive owned 2 civics and my mr currently has one, my last being a civic em2 which in a way is a poor mans dc5 lol.

My younger brother has a red ep3 in mint cond which he bought from my mate, ist had ££££s spent on it by my mate, has 250bhp and launch control lol, and at the min is abit faster than my Impreza which is !Removed! annoying, but now I've got the decat I'm hoping to remap at some point then we will see  :)

• Like 1

I spent a couple of grand doing my CTR up when I had it. Finished up with 248bhp and loads spent on suspension/geo set up and brakes. It was and epic machine and yea it would beat a standard Impreza at that - probably due to transmission losses of AWD more than anything. That's why I had to get my STi already modified or with PPP lol.

viper is probably my all time dream car, the original gts blue with white stripes, got gran turismo 1 to blame for that. In fact because of gt1 when i was quite young my 3 top cars to own are viper, supra and impreza, one down 2 to go  :)

Theres a massive advertising board that goes over the highway here for the new viper, its sooooo damn nice

• Like 1