not that easy to do, overlays are now on

salsa-king

The fog and reverse light no problem to do on the car. Dead easy.

The sides, removed the cluster and disconnected it, then re fitted it to apply main part of it. Then removed it to shape side and trim down. Then put it back in place to apply more pressure to get the edges down. A quick blast of the hair dryer allows you to get creases out as you lift and re apply, use a spray of soapy water too!

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Looks good mate a top job well done. I know ages ago when I was putting some vinyls on how hard it is. I too used the Missus hair dryer but I killed it :( so cost me another one of those :( 

If you have a spare set of hands to give a blast of heat while you pull and stretch. It would help. I removed the side clusters so I could trim them easier, but apply while on the car is easier to give it pressure

Disaster!

Had the n/s reverse light done, bit of a pig as there was no where near as much bleed as in the vid.

Had the larger one all lined up, had it stuck in place and was working my wat around the side had a fair bit up to the 1st bump done and then rrrrriiiipppppp. Was pulling the top edge, must have used a bit too much heat :(

So I have had to take the good one off which of course ripped aswell.

Such a fine line between doing it right and mucking it up.

Tbh I think this is really a job for the pro's.

Salsa if you have a spare set of n/s pass overlays maybe we could do a deal?

Too much heat! I said just a quick blast. LoL

I thought the same about the bleed. But as you work to the sides . Give it a blast of heat stretches it and gives you more to work with.

I think my friend Craig messed up on the off side drivers side. I'll ask him.

I had no issue going over the bumps in the side cluster.

My issue was wrapping over the top edge lip without getting little creases on it.