Japshow Santa Pod sign up 6th July 2014

Boots819 ian

Well doesn't look like there's enough intrest for a SOC Club stand, give it after bank hoilday then crush the idea and make other arrangements, sorry guys I tried

You can't do anymore than that mate :( 

You trying to make me jealous ? 2 RB's to drool over ;) 

Yeah will do mate I'm toying with the idea of having a mini meet on the front again with a BBQ. It wasn't really a planned day yesterday :D 

But I'm going to spend this week looking at getting a meet going at the White Horse in Marshchapel for next month so should be plenty of opportunities. :)

RIGHT GUYS, LAST CHANCE HOTEL FOR SOC STAND AT JAPSHOW, WE NEED 10 THERES SOME GOOD PITCHES LEFT ON HARDSTANDING, YOU DONT HAVE TO GO FOR BOTH DAYS, JAPSHOW SUNDAY, BE GREAT TO GET A STAND TOGETHER SO GET YOUR NAMES DOWN NOW,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was planning on going to the event for the stand and was going to go once that was ruled out just for the day but still doing the car repairs so no chance :( Japfest two has become my only hope :) 

Weather doesn't look to good on Saturday, so it looks like beer and silly drinking games, instead of having a go up the strip , my take the twister and washing up liquid, always fun when it's raining lol

post-1355-0-73374500-1404329367_thumb.jp

• Like 2