Japshow Santa Pod sign up 6th July 2014

Boots819 ian

Japshow14header_zpsd7e9f823.jpg

Clubs Stands & Club Camping

Display the best show cars that your club has to offer and book a club space! There’s no better way to experience JapShow/JapShow Finale than having an allocated club area in the heart of the show! Tarmac space is limited so avoid disappointment and book early. Once tarmac is full, clubs will be located on grass.

How to book your club space?

If your club would like to attend and you have a minimum of 10 cars (the majority should be Japanese), please download a Club Booking Form. Advance payment is not mandatory and does not need to be made at the time of booking. Please contact the Box Office for more information.

Club Perks!

Discounted booking fee when bulk booking tickets over the phone.
An allocated club area for your members.
Car Club vehicle pass to gain entry to your club area.
NEW for 2014!!! Performance Direct are awarding a ‘Best Club Stand’ trophy plus £250 to the winner*.

Performance Direct
*Only clubs who have officially booked in for a club stand at JapShow will be eligible to win the ‘Best Club Stand’ trophy and £250. The decision of the judges will be final and no disputes entered in to.

Download a JapShow 2014 Booking Form here

Our startline VIP suites are also available and clubs are welcome to book for any conferences, meetings or AGM’s they might like to hold as part of the ultimate enthusiasts day out. Catering and refreshments can also be made available. To find out more and discuss your bespoke requirements please call us on 01234 782828 or fill out the contact form.

Full terms & conditions can be found on the booking form and no disputes will be entered into.

Just a quick question,I want to go to japshow at Santa pod, for the weekend anyone else up for it, RWYB Saturday, japshow Sunday ,tent BBQ beer ,

1. Boots
  2. RB318
  3. Gambit (maybe)
  4. Scooby Pete
  5. King_Lee

Haha cheers Boots My IT skills are not that great though. My daughters Christmas list went like this. 

Dear Santa This year, please send clothes for all those poor ladies in Daddies computer.....  :ph34r: 

​And I might start calling you Jack duckworth using pigeons ;) 

• Like 1

Be a great chance for a chill weekend, no pressure to get around show in a day, I,ll put trailer on the car fetch a gas BBQ , gazebo etc might even fetch twister mat and fairy liquid , names ASAP

• Like 1

Need 10 names to book club stand ,so come on guys let's get on the list ,don,t have to come for 2 days, jap shows on the Sunday, but run your up the strip on Saturday is less busy, so come up for 1 or 2 days doesn't matter,

Don't want to leave this late and get a crap stand position, numbers in quick please

• Like 1

Spoke to JAPSHOW team in Santa Pod today, said we need 10 for club stand, some good stand places left on Tarmac ,but we need numbers, going to give it to the end of this month, then going to make other arrangements, if we can't get enough for a stand,

SO COME ON GET YOUR !Removed! NAMES DOWN,AND LETS HAVE A S.O.C STAND,

• Like 1

Doesn't seem to be any more intrest in the show, club stand or not I'm going, want to run the strip on Saturday , so I'll camp over and do the show on Sunday anyway, uklegacy club has a stand I'll see if I can get on there if we can't get a SOC stand together, WHY CANT WE GET NUMBERS AT SHOWS WITH SO MANY MEMBERS?

I've no idea mate I'm at a bit of a lose with it myself as to why, seemed to get loads last year asking, it all came a bit too soon then. But this year more organised but still not got as much stuff as I would like for club stands yet but I guess that can be built on if the events take place. :( We've not been able to get numbers. Maybe with it being the 1st year of attending these is the problem but I can't see why. Safe to say I just don't know. 4 massive Jap events this year with Japfest 1/2, Japshow, Northern Big One. Not to mention Trax that I already took down for lack of interest. :(   and we've only managed to get to two of the events, maybe I just expected too much too soon. :( One thing is for sure I won't stop trying though but think this one has slipped through the net this year :( I know it was a bit last minute but thought we would have reached the minimum numbers going. :(

If there is any positive to take from it though we have a few wanting to go we just need to at least double it. But I might try pop down and still on the either the Saturday or Sunday so I can say Hi to Tlag and anyone else whos gone.