Japshow Santa Pod sign up 6th July 2014

Boots819 ian

Sorry Tlag old chap my misses busy this weekend, but I've got the gas BBQ sorted, beer,and a couple of Portuguese petrol heads tagging along,could always tell them it tradition for guys to dress up in bikinis at these car events,

• Like 1

Sorry Tlag old chap my misses busy this weekend, but I've got the gas BBQ sorted, beer,and a couple of Portuguese petrol heads tagging along,could always tell them it tradition for guys to dress up in bikinis at these car events,

Gas BBQ thats not a real BBQ :) 

The jet car gave me a headache lol ,It was a good day saw the legacy stand I thought the yellow one was yours because of your pic',, tlag but didn't see anybody tere at the time lol ,I have came back with some good ideas as well now ..

• Like 1

The yellow car is my sons. (Bip on here). It's the only one in the UK. I was gutted mine didn't make it as the two together would have been superb. There's always next year :)

Here's one I took on the Saturday in the camping area :

17C86B1D-952B-4EC2-92E9-F06306D52BB1_zps

This one shows some poor sign placement....... Or is it? :)

DFD45977-A3F1-4557-9603-E817BD8B90D2_zps

Only just realised that I carried a camera around all weekend and barely used it :(

• Like 1

Weather doesn't look to good on Saturday, so it looks like beer and silly drinking games, instead of having a go up the strip , my take the twister and washing up liquid, always fun when it's raining lol

wow hahaha :lol: :D