My Blobeye

I've been trying to figure out what it all is.... so far I'm guessing:

Pic 1 - Intercooler and strut brace (Very nicely polished)

Pic 2 - Washer bottle either replaced or painted (can just see the fuel filter in top left)

Pic 3 - Intake scoop has been wrapped or dipped (awesome choice of colour)

This has inspired me alot I just got an 05 black wrx too and hopefully if the warranty repairs I've found won't cause too much hassle then I can really get on with smartening the car up! Was the getting the tango parts out of the headlights straight forward or is it quite time consuming as I haven't looked into taking my headlights out yet? Also where did you get your heat shielding for the bonnet? Looks great!

I'm based in York that's about 70miles from Durham? I would drive up if could arrange something, the car needs abit of warranty tlc over the next 2 weeks first though. She's scoopless at the moment... :( Would have one of your heat shields too as mine looks abit tatty!

Sundays are my day off so also free most of them, either way thanks for the help I;ll have a read of that, not sure if I'm brave enough to do it all myself and have a good result!

Well like I say either have a go using the guide or when your car is fixed we could sort a time out for u to come up and I will do it. The only thing is I won't be able to paint them as there won't be time for them to dry befor they need to go back together as for the heat shield either get it when u come up or pay as gift by paypal and I can post you it either way is fine by me mate

I will see what I can do, just looking at that thread - the three bolts that mount the headlight, I see two are easy to get to but is the one on the side accessible without taking the front bumper out?

Great, I have to wait till I get this warranty stuff sorted if all goes well as don't want to mess with the car in anyway yet so that they can't turn around and tell me I've voided it but tampering with parts on the car, only got a week and abit of it left so making the most of it before I got to pay out of my own pocket for any future problems! Will post an update once I get started in a week or so :) Might try get to the NBO even if my car still requires abit of work will be worth it to see all the cars for inspiration and see yours in the flesh if you get yourself there!